Videos / Webinars
Stock Market Update
Eugene breaks-down the US equity markets, examines our current portfolio positioning, and presents our investment outlook.
2nd Quarter Investment Insights
Portfolio Manager, Steve Tuttle, discusses major themes in global financial markets & presents our outlook for 2018.
How to Benefit from Rising Rates?
See how to take advantage of rising rates to lower risk. We believe short-term bonds and floating rate notes are attractive now.
Insights from CIO Eugene Yashin on US Equity Markets
Despite an increase of volatility so far in 2018, we believe the investing environment is generally supportive for investors. Eugene covers the following:
- Using multi-factor models for equity investing
- Recent changes in our equity portfolios
- Opportunities across different sectors and styles
EASING INVESTOR CONCERNS
Steve Tuttle addresses 3 common concerns we’re hearing from clients:
- Has the bull market lasted too long?
- Are valuations too high?
- Is it a mistake to invest at market highs?
INVESTMENT REVIEW & OUTLOOK
Steve Tuttle reviews the current investment environment and highlights how we are positioning portfolios for 2018 and beyond.
Eugene Yashin shares our latest views on US Equity Markets including:
• Overview: Can the bull market continue?
• Economic Forecast: Is the global economy poised to accelerate?
• Multi-Factor Investing: What Size, Style, and Sector strategies do we favor now?
• Changes in our equity models: Strategic All Equity model & Strategic Dividend model
Q4 MARKET INSIGHTS:
Steve Tuttle shares themes impacting financial markets and where we see opportunities for global asset allocation strategies.
Signet Strategic Equity Strategies seek excess return potential:
Chief Investment Officer, Eugene Yashin, presents our perspective on current market conditions and discusses opportunities for active, factor-based equity strategies to add value.